Friday 25 February 2011

Introductions

Hello all.  Welcome to isthedirectordead blog.  For your reading pleasure, every Sunday I will be bringing you interviews of directors hailing from the fields of theatre, film, tv, and radio.  I will be interviewing directors at the top of their game to recent grads starting out in their career.   The idea for this blog came from a need to create a more substantial network for directors that offers inspiration, helpful resources and tips, and a way to keep connected.  So throw back your feedback and comments and let me know what you're thinking.  If you're a director and want to be interviewed please contact me and lets set something up.  Proud to say, I will be launching this blog with an interview with Simon Godwin, the Associate Director of the Bristol Old Vic.  Stay tuned his wise words and thoughts to be published this upcoming Sunday February 27, 2011.

Peace.   More to come.

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment